- I have also made some wonderful friendships in a community craft group I'm involved with
- I've had to push myself within my little business and had great success this year
I had to increase my part-time job to full-time to ease financial pressures - this has lead to a new promotion and a new role in my work place. I've also taken up an old hobby of cross-stitch and enjoy a little 'me' time to sew during the evenings. Playing with this little guy has kept me sane. Of course quilting has taken a bit of a back-seat but life just wouldn't quite be the same without it - and the obligatory Henri-snuggle-factor-seal-of-approval. I have taught myself to crochet but this remains an unfinished project for now. Some last minute Christmas presents finished off the year.
So what have I learned this year?
- It's ok not to be ok
- I can reach out and a friends arms will open wide
- Admitting wrong and learning from it leads to new and wonderful directions
- Love is always worth fighting for
On that note I wish you all a healthy and
Happy New Year