Monday 9 August 2010

Making a start on Christmas ...


I hope no member of my family is going to be watching as I am in the throes of making a present or two, to try and be extra-organised this year and be prepared for Christmas.

I had great pleasure last year in making gifts including sewing cases, scissor keepers, needle-cases to name but a few. People certainly react differently when given something home-made and I love that feeling.

This year it's going to be a chic Kitchen set including a pretty Apron, pot stand and double oven gloves.
I am even starting to write it up as a pattern and maybe kit as part of my up-coming 100th post as a giveaway.

Check back soon for more piccies!!

Glitter Text Generator
Glitter Text Generator

5 comments:

Pat said...

What a cute idea!

Gina said...

What a great looking set

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Lynda said...

They'll love the colours and the jazzy ric rac!

Nancy in IN said...

Yea, I love the pink. Looks like something I will want to make for Christmas--DDL and future sister. Hope I win.

Julie said...

A start on Christmas, you are amazing, I'm still picking up after the last one!