How Lucky am I? I have just been awarded this Kreativ Blogger Award from zlatysews.blogspot.com.
Thank you so much Zlaty, I am honoured.
This award is meant to be shared and so I must now spread the joy and pass it on to 7 more bloggers whose work I admire. I must also provide a list of seven things that I love. Mmmmm, but I love so much .... These are my favourites;
1. My wonderful husband-to-be Tony who I love and adore and supports me unconditionally.
2. My angel doggie Henri, the Jack Russell who brings much pleasure and joy.
3. My wonderful family and friend, although far and wide are always there.
4. My hobbies; especially quilting, I fell in love only 2 years ago and love it to pieces.
5. My home; in the Warwickshire countryside surrounded by fields of nature and beauty.
6.My Job; I work part-time at a local garden centre surrounded by beautiful flowers.
7. God - who always listens and seems to provide me with such peace of mind.
I am going to have a little think about the seven bloggers who will receive the award from me. I want to be fair and there are just so many amazing bloggers out there...