Saturday 3 January 2009

Pay It Forward


Hi All,
I am taking part in a 'Pay It Forward' that I heard about on Julie's Blog http://bushbabyjag.blogspot.com/ . The general principle is that the players on Julie's PIF each obtain a gift handmade by Julie (how wonderful) which she will send sometime in the next 365 days. Each of these three players then invite their own three players and so on.
I am already thinking of what I am going to make for my players ... all I need now are my own three players. These players each will receive a handmade gift made by me, from the heart. All you have to do is find your own three players, make and send three gifts thus spreading the joy.
So .... any takers ... please leave a comment if you fancy taking part ...

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Count me in! This sounds like a wonderful idea.

Sara said...

I saw this on another blog and have been wanting to participate. Please count me in. (best way to contact me right now is email sames5 at verzion dot net)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hello Caroline,
I am intersted in participating in you PIF, can I please be one of your recipients? Can you please confirm it? My email address is: interlingualrendition@gmail.com
Thank you,
Sarita

Anonymous said...

Hello Caroline,
Thank you for your email, here I am following your email instructions! :)
I am excited about participating and look forward to your visit. Have a wonderful weekend

chermonblie said...

Is there anyone still needing a participant? This sounds fun!

Unknown said...

Hi! I'm so sorry, but having had no response to my button I've decided to remove myself from this pay it forward. Have fun, and good luck. Mitzi