Friday, 8 March 2013

Ripples ...

Life is beginning to resume a little normality - if such a thing is possible with a new baby. I'm lucky to have a baby that sleeps well during the day and through the night now.

So I can have a little 'me' time.

I was inspired by a blanket here  from Lucy at Attic 24 blog.
It's amazing and I thought far out of my comfort zone where crochet is concerned.
However, thanks to Lucy's amazing 'neat ripple' tutorial with very clear instructions and photo's, I have mastered the pattern and have started my very own blanket  for my girl and I to cuddle under.

The pattern is totally addictive and easy to pick up and put down when my attention is required elsewhere.

It's nice to be able to craft again!!


Chrysalis said...

It looks great, Caroline, and will be a real heirloom for your little girl to treasure for years to come. I reckon ripple blankets are fab - a lovely pattern and very quick to make. Take care, Chris x

Sew Create It - Jane said...

Good to read your news. I think of you often and hope that you and babe are settling into a routine. ((hugs))

Lynda said...

Take advantage of any time that you have to do 'me stuff'. You need to recharge yourbatteries too!