Friday 8 March 2013

Ripples ...



Life is beginning to resume a little normality - if such a thing is possible with a new baby. I'm lucky to have a baby that sleeps well during the day and through the night now.

So I can have a little 'me' time.


I was inspired by a blanket here  from Lucy at Attic 24 blog.
It's amazing and I thought far out of my comfort zone where crochet is concerned.
However, thanks to Lucy's amazing 'neat ripple' tutorial with very clear instructions and photo's, I have mastered the pattern and have started my very own blanket  for my girl and I to cuddle under.

The pattern is totally addictive and easy to pick up and put down when my attention is required elsewhere.

It's nice to be able to craft again!!

3 comments:

Chrysalis said...

It looks great, Caroline, and will be a real heirloom for your little girl to treasure for years to come. I reckon ripple blankets are fab - a lovely pattern and very quick to make. Take care, Chris x

Sew Create It - Jane said...

Good to read your news. I think of you often and hope that you and babe are settling into a routine. ((hugs))

Lynda said...

Take advantage of any time that you have to do 'me stuff'. You need to recharge yourbatteries too!