Saturday 20 October 2012

A Happy Winner ...



OOOhhh how happy was I when this wonderful bundle from Kate at M is for Make arrived in the post yesterday.  I thought they looked familiar when I saw these fabrics on her website - I actually purchased 1/2 m of this range at The festival of Quilts this year - they are organic cotton fabrics that were beyond my price range, why I could purchase so little. I added some solid to it and managed to make a little pram quilt for a baby. 

Thanks to this generous giveaway I now have more fabric to play with and can make something a little larger for a very special baby I'll tell you about next time.

Thank you to Lynne from Lily's Quilts Blog found here for hosting the giveaway and again to Kate for sponsoring a very generous giveaway.

Thank you

No comments: