Wednesday 1 April 2009

Thrilled to bits...

I came home from work on Tuesday evening to a wonderful surprise, a package sent all the way from Australia. I couldn't get the parcel open quick enough, even though I probably wasn't supposed to open it yet! Worry about that later I thought.


The most wonderful collection of goodies lay inside a delightful Easter gift bag. All for me. This is what I received;

An Easter Bag,

a matching little bag,




a wallhanging with pockets;




a sewing caddy, a notebookand pen, some choccies...


and some lovely cards;



I was so delighted by the generosity of the lovely Marcia Campbell. You are a very talented and kind lady and I am very grateful to you for receiving such a wonderful array of gifts. They will all be treasured and used every day - especially the caddy as I am forever losing pins and needles whilst sewing in the evenings - thank you, thank you and thank you again. Please visit Marcia's wonderful blog hhtp://www.daisy-jayne.blogspot.com and Thank you Julie for organising the swap, the first I have participated in. Pop here to say hi.

Thank you.

Caroline xxx




































7 comments:

Betsy said...

delightful and springy gifts.
enjoy.

Julie said...

hi caroline,
what gorgeous gifts marc has made for you! i'm so glad you love them. thanks for taking part in the swap.
happy easter,
julie :)

Sara said...

What a great gift! Those are all beautiful!

Zlaty said...

What a wonderful set of gifts! Lucky girl!

Happy Easter!

Zlaty :)

Anonymous said...

WOW! You lucky girl.... Such a great parcel. No wonder you are so excited. SO MANY beautiful handmades and treats for you.
Happy Easter....

Lynda said...

Lovely fabric and stitching. Lucky you!

Carol E. said...

Great gifts! She did a beautiful job! I like the hanging sleeves on the front.. I would never have thought of it, but it's super cute.